Thursday 25 February 2010

Craft Room

So remember a while ago I told you about the new shelves I was ordering? Well I've finally taken some pictures! It's still not *quite* where I want everything to be, but I'm getting there.


The top 2 shelves are all my crafty bits as well as handmade goodies in the green and red baskets. The next shelf down are some supplies and my packaging stuff (mailing bags, labels, etc). Next we have lots and LOTS of felt! Then we have my full DMC collection, ribbons (which are very painfully unorganised!), pom pom trim and ric rac. Then the bottom shelf we have magazines, photo albums, craft books, etc.


I'm not sure what happened in this photo. The metal frame seriously does not look that wonky in person, lol! This is actually a kitchen unit that I've had for a while. The ribbon doesn't fit in there quite right, but it's functional for me.


Finally, I put all the deco tape on top of my CD shelving unit for the time being. I actually quite like them there though.

If you check out my flickr and hover over these images, you'll see a more in depth run down of what is what on my shelves. :)

No comments: