Wednesday 3 February 2010

Button Eye Candy


I finally received some supplies at the weekend which gave me the opportunity to make some new button sets. I've been sourcing some really cute and lovely fabrics lately to make these with and their definitely a line I want to expand on. They seem to be getting a lot of hearts whenever I add them to etsy which is always a good thing - just hope they end up equalling into a sale. :)


Some of these new sets are available in my shop already. I'll be adding the rest over the next couple of days. :)

I've also been busy the last two days working on a new logo design and packaging labels, etc. I'm really happy with how it's turned out and I'll show you the final design soon. This is all in preparation for my secret project I'm working on - which is still in the very early planning stages, I like mentioning it though because I'm really excited about it!!

No comments: