* Tell me a little about yourself?
My name is Stacey, often confused with Dayzee and I am a Graphic Designer / Games Tester from Birmingham.
* What is your shop name and what do you sell?
My shop name is Dayzee Love Designs. I create custom designs for business cards, labels, pin buttons and various other promotional items.
* What inspires you to create?
I love video games, music and cakes, these three things along with my partner have motivated a lot of my own work. My customers are very inspiring too, helping them create what they had envisaged is a very exciting process and the lovely feedback they have left me makes the long hours worth it.
* What is your favourite item from your shop?
* How and where do you promote your shop?
* What do you find to be the biggest challenge of running your own shop?
The biggest challenge is finding the time to fit it all in. Sometimes there just isn’t time to create new items then get them listed so you can give your customers some more ideas. Procrastination also plays a big part.
* What advice would you offer to new sellers?
I think you should get in the forums and in chat and make as many friends from around the world as you can. This is the best way to learn about Etsy and running your own shop.
Finding a local team is also a good way to get more regional / local advice and to feel like you have a closer connection to the community.
Fun Questions -
* Favourite Colour? – Purple / orange
* Favourite Book? – Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas
* Favourite Music? – Drum n Bass
* Favourite Season? - Autumn
* Favourite independant sellers? There are many but I am just going to list 5.FullTilt, LucidOpticLab, Dr Strychnine, MissElany, Titchables (aww thanks!!).