Monday 11 June 2012

Hello!

 
Well it's been a while! I thought I'd post a quick message here as I've shifted gears in the last few months and started getting really into drawing again and I'm having a blast. As such, I'm giving a new etsy shop a go and have added a few prints already.

You can check them out at Whimsy & Wonder on etsy!

I've also got a brand new Twitter for the occassion and a brand spanking new blog which I'm all really excited about. I hope to speak to some of you (if anyone still follows my little blog here!!) soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you're trying hard to lose pounds then you absolutely need to start using this totally brand new custom keto meal plan diet.

To create this service, licenced nutritionists, fitness trainers, and professional cooks have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are productive, decent, money-efficient, and delicious.

From their first launch in 2019, 100's of individuals have already transformed their figure and health with the benefits a professional keto meal plan diet can offer.

Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones provided by the keto meal plan diet.