Saturday 24 April 2010

Felt Buttons!


I've been wanting to make some of these for a while now. Felt buttons with all 50 of the colours in my range! I'll be selling them in the same themed packs as the felt packs (Spring, Pastel, etc) as well as colour varients too! I'll let you know when they go live. They'll come in packs of 5 and 10 and they'll be a bit cheaper than the other button sets I do.

I also have a tutorial on how to make these on the way. Took the photos while making these earlier and just need to write it up!


Also, now available in the shop are some cabochon mixed grab bags. These are leftover stock from my jewellery making (which I've decided not to do anymore!) so if you want to grab a bargain, check out the first set at the shop. Four more sets will be added soon too! Once they're gone, they're gone!

No comments: