Wednesday 18 May 2011

New Buttons!

I've got some brand new button bags for you today which I know you're gonna love because I certainly do! They're all available now at Titchables.co.uk and I'm gradually adding them over at the Etsy Shop too.

 Large 4 hole Buttons

 Mother of Pearl Heart Shell Buttons

 Mother of Pearl Star Shell Buttons
Mother of Pearl Stripe Shell Buttons

Hope you like them!

Also a brief announcement, I am going away on Friday for a week so will not be dispatching any orders during that time. This is just a FYI so that if you do want anything please order ASAP so I can get it out before I leave! Thanks!

1 comment:

Dotty said...

Love the buttons, especially the stripey ones. I must do something with the lovely bright ones I bought from you, or I could just hoard them and enjoy rummaging through them!