Sunday 28 February 2010

Etsy Update!

I'm gradually adding some of my craft supplies to the Titchables Etsy Shop. Today I added some new felt bundles that won't be available at Titchables.co.uk, mostly because you can pick and choose which felt squares you want there. :) I decided to put together some themed felt packs with 10 different squares and these are the first three:


Spring Felt Pack - my favourite!


Pastel Felt Pack - lovely soft colours!


Basics Felt Pack featuring 10 standard colours.

Hope you like them. I'll be adding 2 more tomorrow. :) Remember you can pick and choose any colours you want (out of my 50 colour range) at my new website: Titchables.co.uk! (You'll have to excuse the mass pimpage at the moment, I'm really excited about it!).

Today I worked on some new Easter goodies. Looking forward to sewing those up! Gonna spend some time on those tomorrow!

No comments: