Saturday 2 January 2010

Organising!

Hi all! Hope you're all having a grand day and a good start to the new year. I've been tinkering about all day. I took LOTS and LOTS of new product shots for the shop, edited all of them, made new banners for the shop AND the blog and also changed the design here to (though a lot of the credit for that goes to Shabby Blogs, lol).

I also decided I desperately need to sort out my crafting space so I ended up purchasing this:

I got it from Argos. It's an extra deep bookshelf and looks really perfect for me. Gonna have a little move around as not only is this my craft room it's also part living room and kitchen. The room also has sloped ceilings so that's working against me too but I'm sure I'll get there eventually.

As I mentioned, I took some new product shots today. Lots of new items are going into the shop over the coming days/week so please keep checking. For the latest updates, you can check out my Twitter with any updates I'm doing at the shop. :)

No comments: