Monday 2 August 2010

Website Revamp!

If you follow me on twitter you will know that I've been working on a revamp of my main web shop at titchables.co.uk. The site was previously (and still is) hosted with Mr Site, but I've found their web design structure difficult to deal with. It's a very restrictive set up so over the past couple of months I've been on the hunt for a new host, one that would give me the design tools that I really needed to make my shop a fun and unique place to go and shop.

I think I've found it with my new host (which I'll talk about more soon!). The shop is looking super cute right now and I love how everything looks now - it's just a lot more visual and cute and a lot more me!

I've also revamped my logo which I've been wanting to do for some time. :)

At the moment, I am just waiting on some technical issues to sort themselves out but I am hoping the new shop will be ready for you guys by the end of the week.

Oh! And with the new website launch there will also be lots of NEW supplies! I have been ordering lots of new grosgrain patterned ribbons and very very cute wooden buttons which I can't wait for you to see.

All in all, exciting times!!

No comments: