Tuesday 3 August 2010

My favourite animal


I bet you can't guess what my favourite animal is from all that lot above? Hee!

I happened to notice Artbox, a fabulous Kawaii emporium based here in the UK, were having a 75% off sale and I just couldn't resist purchasing a few goodies for myself.

Lately, any money I've been making from the business has gone straight back into buying new stock so it was nice to treat myself. And these are mine, all mine! I bought a couple of plastic glasses, a cute bag, stickers, panda cards (which I'm going to put on the wall!), a couple of sketch books and mini memo pads (which, if you purchase from my shops, you will probably see gracing your parcels soon!).

What's your favourite animal?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love ArtBox!! I got the koala eyemask for sleeping! and i just found a free pattern so i can crochet myself a panda hat! so excited!