Monday 23 August 2010

*bounces*


What an exciting week it's been for me. First, my tea cup buttons were featured in a storque article on etsy and I've just found out they were also on the front page this afternoon!!

I've also been doing well sales wise the last week which I'm super thrilled about. It's been a quiet (albeit steady) few months, and I'm hoping things will really start kicking into high gear as people start to stay indoors and craft as well as people buying Christmas presents.

I've been taking a short breather from sewing and have started working on my very abandoned crocheted blanket again. I'd really like to finish it soon, or at least get it done for this winter!

Don't forget to enter my naming contest for my new fox and squirrel. I'm liking the suggestions so far but would love some more!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

woop woop!! well done!