Tuesday 17 August 2010

I have been sewing!


So to prove to you I've been doing a lot behind the scenes I thought I'd show you some of the brand new items I've been sewing over the past few weeks. I have been planning this big update for quite a long while and it has been wonderful to see all these new plushies come alive!


I've also been sewing up lots of these brooches. These went really well last time so I thought I'd do some more.

I am working hard on getting all these new items in the shops ASAP!

My projects now are focused mainly on Christmas. Yes, it's August but I really want to get prepared early this year. Last year was a very big experiment and the pom tree decorations that were so popular last year are going to make a comeback along with a few new items I've been designing - so I'm being a good girl and getting ahead of myself. We'll see how that goes!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Love the plushies, great job! Good luck with getting things organised, my mum keeps telling me to do the same but everyday life has the habit of getting in my way!

x

Charlotte said...

Your new plushies are great! I especially like the russian dolls! I keep thinking that I must start on some Christmas stuff soon as well!

Unknown said...

i love the owls!