Saturday 28 August 2010

Naming Contest - Winners!



You may remember I offered up a $5 voucher for the etsy shop if you could name my two new plushies. Well as there were only 3 entries I've decided to give all 3 of you a $5 voucher. :) So Emma, Hearthandmade and The Krafty Cupcake, do send me an email at: titchables(at)gmail(dot)com for a special code to use during checkout.

As much as I would like to call the fox "Sir Robert Foxington" it is a bit of a mouthful, though I did love the suggestion! I have decided to name him Mr Fox. He's friends with Mr Panda doncha know!

As for the squirrel, I did really like Cirral, so I'm going with that. Extra goodies will go into Hearthandmade's parcel for suggesting it!

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

Do you do any online workshops?

Sarah said...

I don't, but I am planning on doing tutorials in the near future. :)