Friday 27 August 2010

Magazine Feature!


I am thrilled to say that my frog fabric covered buttons are featured in the new issue of Sew Hip that came out today! They are featured in the "Things We Love" section of the magazine on page 14.


Here they are!! I'm so excited! August has been really overwhelming with all the good things that have been happening to my little business and it's really exciting knowing that more people are discovering Titchables. I've been in business very nearly a year and I'm really proud of what I've managed to achieve so far, thanks to you guys!

My little buttons are even on the contents page!!

If you would like your own froggy buttons, you can purchase them here on etsy or here on Titchables.co.uk! And I of course have lots of other cute sets available too!

Be looking for some brand new designs coming very soon, along with a tutorial on how to make them!!

2 comments:

Mary Elliott said...

ohh look they're so cute!! well done on the feature :)

artangel said...

Woo Hoo!! A huge well done - I assume you'll be signing autographs now? ;)
Well deserved publicity - your work is lovely :)