Thursday 11 March 2010

Re-Stock

Well I have to order my first re-stock of felt this week as I was getting low on some colours. I so love receiving these big boxes of felt and then organising them all again! I had been keeping them in their plastic wrap just while I get used to which colour is which, but they're now out of their bags and I have a very nice giant rainbow on my shelf!


I also received the cutest cards today from HK! These will either be used as address labels or used as little notecards for me to write my thank you messages on. Every card is different, I love them! I got them from Buffet @ Etsy and they sell all sorts of cute little things. :)


I'm now off to sew some new Spring lines! Exciting!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Whoa! That's a lotta felt!

I LOVE Buffet's Etsy store! I plan on getitng notes from there too once I run out of my Moo cards. Adorable!