Tuesday 9 March 2010

Brand New Plush!!


I am extremely excited about this new plush! It was one of those creative moments where I had to make it then and there as the idea came to me.

I've been wanting to make a rainbow plush for a while and the idea was to basically do a larger version of my rainbow keychain, but as I was drawing out some quick sketches I changed my mind a little bit in terms of colour (I took out the orange) and decided to make it more "rainbow shaped" as opposed to the half circle of the keychain. Stitching it up was a dream. I was almost half tempted to not stuff it because it looked great laid flat, but in the end I think stuffing has given it a really cute squishy look. :)



It's now available at my etsy shop: Felt Rainbow Plush by Titchables. It will also be up in my Titchables shop soon.

I ordered a re-stock of felt yesterday and I got a call to say it's all in stock so that should be coming tomorrow. I'm really glad this little venture is doing well so far. I sent out 7 parcels yesterday which was a first. I felt (ho hum!) like a proper little business woman at the post office yesterday!

Don't forget you can still enter my little giveaway for a cute prize package. :)

1 comment:

Betty's heart said...

What a beautiful rainbow! I like it very much!