Wednesday 17 March 2010

Seller Spotlight: Tantania Rosa


Seller Spotlight: Tatania Rosa @ Etsy


* Tell me a little about yourself?
Hi, I’m Heather Buckman. I'm a geeky goth who lives on the Kent cost. Last year I graduated from Uni in Wales where I studied Ancient History. A few years ago I started tatting and have been hooked ever since.

* What is your shop name and what do you sell?
My shop is Tatania Rosa and I sell gothic and historically inspired tatted jewellery.

* What inspires you to create?
I’m inspired by all things gothic and different historical periods, especially Medieval and Tudor.

* What is your favourite item from your shop?
I think my favourite item is the Elizabeth Royale choker / necklace. I really love how it all came together.


* How and where do you promote your shop?
As soon as I list an item I like to go round and promote in a few places:
http://twitter.com/TataniaRosa
http://tataniarosa.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/TataniaRosa
I also like to get to know and chat with crafty people. This is very easy to do on Facebook and Twitter.

* What do you find to be the biggest challenge of running your own shop?
Taking good quality photos is always one of my biggest priorities and challenges.

* What advice would you offer to new sellers?
Try to spend a lot of time on your photos. Your customers can’t feel your products so you need to capture their attention through your pictures.

Fun Questions -
* Favourite Colour? Blue

* Favourite Book? A Crowning Mercy by Bernard Cornwell

* Favourite Music? Darren Hayes, Mediaeval Baebes, Within Temptation

* Favourite Season? Summer

* Favourite independant sellers? All on Etsy: Damsel in this Dress, C Line Creations, Petal Mix, Cute Designs, KDemARTe.

---

If you would like to be featured on a future "Seller Spotlight" post, please send me an email here: titchables(at)gmail(dot)com! :)

No comments: