Saturday 13 March 2010

Flickr Friday!

It should come as no big surprise that I have a huge crush on anything kawaii. I love it, I can't help it. One day I hope to visit Japan, when I have the money, because I know I would go to town on all the cute stuff there. Anyway so today I am dedicating Flickr Friday to some of the kawaii stationary photos.*


1. Japanese kawaii letter set - Hello Cherry, 2. Japanese memo note - Moco Rabbit (By Kamio), 3. Sweet Pudding Deer, 4. Kawaii Cute Q-lia Animal Town Memo Pad with Sticker Set Japan, 5. Kawaii Cute Japanese Memo Pad - Cafe Cafe, 6. Japanese memo note - Panda (by CRUX), 7. Mini Greeting Card Series 1 #11 (Congratulation), 8. Kamio Cafe Cafe Bear Cupcake Memo Pad, 9. Kawaii Cute Pankunchi Pen Sanrio Panda Character Pankun Japan

* = Really shouldn't have done this post. I now want to buy everything!!

This is the weekly post that is replacing "Inspiration Monday." Seeing as I was only posting photos from flickr anyway, heh.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Kawaii!~~~ I LOVE stationary and I LOVE kawaii Japanese stuff. I've mad some great finds on Etsy.

I'm planning to go to Japan next year, with an empty suitcase so I can stock up all my cute stuff!

Once I get a few more readers on my new blog I'd like to do a competition for kawaii stationary to help promote snail mail!

Anonymous said...

I read this the other day and meant to say how much I loooove cute stationery as well... am now drooling over your links!

leanna x