Wednesday 21 October 2009

Xmas already?

No pictures for you today I'm afraid. I do have a few bits to show you but the light here today has been terrible so it's impossible to get any good shots.

I've been starting to think about what to make for my shop for Xmas. We are rapidly going through October so I think it's time to get to work on some Xmassy products. I have a few ideas running through my head at the moment which I'm excited about working on. I think I shall use this weekend as time to sketch them out.

Very exciting day yesterday as I sold one of my rainbow keychains! It's so wonderful to check my email to find I have sold something.

Just as an FYI, if you are planning on buying anything from my etsy shop in the next couple of days, just note that there might be a delay due to the postal strikes going on in the UK Thursday and Friday. I can send orders out as normal, but there will be a back log of post which could mean your purchase is delayed.

No comments: