Tuesday 13 October 2009

Custom

Today I worked on a custom order. A customer wanted Mr Panda, but smaller and attached to a keychain, thus the Baby Panda Keychain has been born! It's now on it's way to it's new owner, but it's very possible there could be more of these soon.




Size comparison!

All wrapped up, with business card. I package all my orders like this!

As an FYI, Mr Panda is still available to buy in my Etsy shop!

---

Just a small notice; I will be out of town Wed-Fri (going to London for my birthday) so won't be able to respond to any emails until I get back. Feel free to make any orders, but just note I won't be able to send them out until Saturday morning at the earliest. Don't forget, this week only you can get 20% off all orders, just quote "BDAYSPECIAL" when you go through checkout at Etsy or Misi!

No comments: