Thursday 1 October 2009

New Scarf

Hi all! So many projects and ideas swimming around in my head at the moment. It's very refreshing to have so much inspiration and creativity going on. My craft area (ie the floor) is a flurry of unfinished brooches, cut out fabric, yarn and felt. I'd show you but I want to keep some things secret for now.

Until then, I thought I'd show you the scarf I crocheted yesterday. I found the pattern in "Not Your Mama's Crochet" which I got from the library the other day. Very quick and easy pattern. Think I might make some more!

It all started when I found some gorgeous yarn in a shop at the weekend and knew it would be perfect for a lovely winter scarf, and I was right. It's super soft, and if you want to know the stats on it: Patons Symphony Super Chunky (Shade: 00008, Dye Lot: 2194). I very much recommend it! Here's some pictures:




No comments: