Monday 4 October 2010

Holiday Time!

You're probably going to start thinking I go away too much, and this year that might be true. My next holiday is a biggie though as on Friday I'm going to Atlanta, GA for a week! I'm extremely excited about it and nervous at the same time as it's my first flying trip away from my mum (aww bless!) but I'm going with two fabulous friends and I'm sure we're going to have a blast.

So I wanted to let you know what's happening with the shops while I'm gone. As before, I've decided to keep them open (all except Folksy which will be put in holiday mode). Any orders made between October 7th-16th will be sent when I get home. I do actually get home on the 15th but I'm pretty sure I will have epic jetlag, plus the 16th is my 25th birthday so I think I deserve that day off, yes?

Anywho, if you do want to order anything urgently, I will still be sending parcels Oct 5th and 6th, so do get your orders in ASAP!

No comments: