Friday 22 October 2010

Felt Delivery!

Well my felt order finally arrived this afternoon. I had to delay it by a few days because I had family visiting and I didn't know when I would be home this week. It's all been a bit tiring and stressful since I came home from the US and I really could do with another week to get my barings - luckily I have just that as I am only at the day job tomorrow then I'm off again for a few days. Can't wait to catch up on some much needed sleep!

The picture shows some of the felt bundles I made today, I like to get a few ready just in case I am short on time. That way I can grab them and package them quickly! The rest of the felt is in a giant pile next to my dolls house, which I have shown you before. Hopefully this lot lasts a couple of weeks at least!

Now is an excellent time to buy felt for all your Christmas makes this year. I have completely updated the stock numbers on the felt page at the website so you can easily purchase felt by the square. And of course you can always buy them in the pre-selected bundles at etsy! *sorry for the plug, felt like I hadn't done that in a while!*

1 comment:

artangel said...

What fabulous colours! Can't wait to see what you make with all that felt!