Saturday 29 May 2010

Folksy


Well after a few weeks of inner debate, I have decided to open up a Folksy shop. I wasn't entirely sure if this would be worth it, seeing as I have an etsy and my own shop but I figured it's worth a go for a little while to see what happens. If anything, it will expose Titchable to more people in the UK and that can only be a good thing. :)

I won't be adding everything there, just the felt packs and a few handmade things here and there. I've added a bit already so do go and check it out!

Titchables @ Folksy


In other news, I had a huge tidy up in my craft/living room today. Moved all the furniture to hoover absolutely everywhere, feels so good to get everything clean and shiny (no doubt before all the craft stuff explodes everywhere again!).

Hope you all have a lovely bank holiday weekend!

No comments: