Monday 31 May 2010

Day Job!

I thought I would give you a little update on what's new with me. I very rarely give you any insight into my life as a person, and I really want to try and make this blog a little more personal so you can get to know the person behind Titchables. It will also be nice to write some blogs where I'm not promoting like a crazy person, I'm sure as a reader it must get a little boring sometimes!

Anyway, on the "real" job front, I have started a new part time job at a little clothes shop. I finished my forth shift today and so far, I'm enjoying it. I had a successful day today sales wise in the shop (can't say the same for Titchables, but oh well!) which my new boss was pleased with. I've been out of work for a while, so getting back into a rigid routine is a little hard going at the moment, but I'm sure I'll get used to it!

As a treat to celebrate my new job, I bought a brand new laptop! I've had my old one for over 3 years now and it was becoming very loud, very hot and more irritatingly VERY SLOW - not good! My new one is great. I went with a Packard Bell and I can definitely recommend the brand. I love getting new toys!

No comments: