Saturday 19 December 2009

Project finished!

So I have been working on a not so super secret project for a friend for the last two months and I'm excited to finally show you the finished piece (as it has now arrived safely with friend). You may recall I stitched up a bag from a pattern on Lucy's wonderful blog Attic24 a while ago. Well said friend saw it and wanted one for herself so I said I would give it a go.

Now I normally don't agree to such things because to be honest, I am dreadfully slow at doing anything for anybody. This was no exception (oops!) but I was pleased to finally get it done and get it to Singapore before Christmas! So yay me!


The flower is a brooch and is detachable from the bag. That was a little extra something I added. I really love sparkly yarn at the moment, as you can tell!



And now... back to work on my new products for next year! 6 more sleeps!

No comments: