Wednesday 11 May 2011

New packaging


A couple of months ago I had the urge to do something about the packaging for my handmade brooches, keyrings and other small items. In the past I use some bakers twine and moo cards - which, while lovely, are a bit expensive - so instead I cut up some kraft card with my fancy jagged scissors and used my clear bags that I use for the fabric buttons. All that was left was to do a new topper with all my info on the back and voila!


I also printed off some small stickers for the back of the kraft card just so that it didn't look so plain. I'm really pleased with how my small handmade items look in this new packaging. What do you think?

1 comment:

Dotty said...

I like the new packaging- simple, clear and it shows off the products really well. I like the label and it is definitely still identifiable with your "brand"