Saturday 28 May 2011

Closing Down

I regret to announce that the Titchables webshops are closing. I haven't come to this decision lightly and I am definitely going to miss a lot of things, but unfortunately I'm just not enjoying myself anymore.

I may come back to it one day, at least in terms of making my own crafts, but as of right now I have other things I want to focus on (boring, real life things unfortunately!).

I've really enjoyed this experience and I want to thank everyone who have been a huge support to my little business over the last couple of years.

Now to the good bit! I'm having a giant sale! All items are now 40% off!! At Titchables.co.uk, please use the code "sale" at checkout. At Etsy, please use the code "sale40" at checkout!

I wil not be re-ordering any stock so what's listed is all I have left. I will keep re-listing at etsy so long as I have the stock available to buy. If anyone is interested in bulk buying anything please email me titchables(at)gmail(dot)com and we can try and sort out a deal.

1 comment:

Dotty said...

So sorry to hear that you have come to this decision- you have lovely products and a great little business, but you must do what is right for you. The most important thing is to enjoy what you do. I wish you all the very best. Hugs x