Monday 9 May 2011

More New Products!!

More new goodies have been added to the Online Shop. Some of which I've been dying to stock for ages. Hope you like everything!

Flower Felt Trim!! This is by May Arts in the USA and I've been looking for a UK based supplier for a long time. I'm so excited that I can offer this to you now! Available here. 90p for a yard or £4.50 for a bundle of 5 yards.

Teeny Tiny Pom Pom Trim. In four colours. This will be a super cute addition to a variety of different crafty projects. Available here at 40p a yard or £1.50 for a bundle.

Mini Polka Dot buttons! How cute are these? These are available in colour themed packs for £2.50 (60 buttons) or in a huge 240 bag for £9! Available here!

Some of these are now available over at the etsy shop!

I will be adding a lot of new handmade goodies also this week so keep a look out for them!

1 comment:

artangel said...

Ooh what lovely things! That lacy felt trim is especially gorgeous!