Saturday 8 January 2011

Treating Myself


I haven't bought any new fabric for ages. Mostly due to the manic Christmas season and having a lack of creating time. However, now that things are slowing down a bit I've been really itching to work on some new handmade goodies for the shop.

I really want to work on my machine skills this year so a lot of this fabric will lean towards projects involving that. Over the last year I've really discovered what sells well and what doesn't in my shop regarding handmade so I'm going to focus that into what I make this year and even then, if I come with something brand new, well that just makes it more interesting!


This is by far my favourite fabric of the bunch. Not only is the pattern just delightful but it feels and looks just like corduroy! I can't wait to turn it into something!!

No comments: