Wednesday 12 January 2011

Dolly Love!


So about a year or so ago I was introduced to the world of Blythe. I was in love from the first moment I saw them. I'm not sure why this feeling overcame me so quickly, but it did. So I obviously had a look for one online and was devestated to see how much they were.

However, all was not lost as I also discovered their Petite counterparts so I quickly started collecting those. It was this that encouraged me to start making my own dollshouse!

Anyway to cut a long story short, as a special treat after Christmas, I decided to take another look at the larger Blythe's to see if there was one in my price range (cheap as possible!) and there was. Huzzah! And here she is! 


I've named her Cupcake and she's already had her own little photoshoot. :)

P.S. You can blame this on me not having any dolls when I was little!!

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

I'm certainly not accusing you of anything! Not having that many toys when I was younger is the main reason why I am now the happy owner of 3 Pullips (http://www.flickr.com/photos/betafemale) :)
I like Blythe too, though honestly I find the ones without bangs a bit creepy -_-;; But I recently got a tiny one from the "Blythe Loves Littlest Pet Shop" collection. :)

gorjuss said...

awww she is very sweet ! Congrats on getting your first big blythe, im a blythe fan too, and my collection is growing fast, they are very addictive !

My daughter received a Nicky Lad for her Christmas, she loves them too, hurrah!