Thursday 9 December 2010

New Product: Felt Balls


So let's be honest right now. Who loves felt? I know I do! Ever since I started this venture of selling handmade I have fallen head over heels in LOVE. And ever since I began selling supplies of felt, I have been DESPERATE to locate a felt ball wholesaler. The last few months I have trawled Google with a million different search terms and come up handy everytime.

I was on such a quest a few weeks ago, and nearly giving up after page 20-odd of search pages, I FINALLY found JUST the right one. I immediately whipped off an email of enquiry and within the week I had chosen the colours I wanted and paid, and within another week they were MINE, all MINE.

Best of all, these little lovelies are all handmade and are 100% Fair Trade products - isn't that fab???!
I bought in 20 different colours which complement my felt squares and they are now all available on the Titchables Online Shop! You can buy individual colours in packs of 10 for just £1.20 and I've also put together several mixed themes too! There's also a big grab bag where you can sample all the colours!

I am going to be slowly rolling them out onto Etsy too but I won't be selling the individual colour packs there I'm afraid (at least not at the moment!).

Hope you like them, and as always if you have any questions, feel free to send them my way!!

P.S. If you are in the US/Canada, you need to get your orders in ASAP as tomorrow is the cut off date for getting parcels out in time for Christmas - so don't delay!!

No comments: