Wednesday 22 December 2010

Christmas Baking

My favourite part of Christmas is probably all the food you get to eat. I also love baking at this time of year. I've had a lot of fun planning what I wanted to make.

I love home baked goodies. You get such a huge sense of achievement when you're done and you hear the lovely comments by those enjoying them!

I've still got some cupcakes and biscuits to make tomorrow but here's what I've made so far.

Apple Crumble Cupcakes

Middle: White Chocolate & Bailey's Truffles dipped in dark chocolate
Outside: Cherry Crunchies

I will be sharing the recipes soon! They all came out seriously yummy! Are you making anything for Christmas? 

1 comment:

Dotty said...

Wow- those look scrummy, especially the truffles. I've made a Christmas cake and I'll be making Nigella's Christmas rocky road!!( with edible glitter). Merry Christmas