Sunday 25 April 2010

Website Revamp!


I fancied a bit of a change over at the Titchables webshop. As you can see I've given it a nice extra bit of Spring colour as well as changed the front page a little bit by adding links to my twitter, facebook and blog there.

Another new feature is the "What's New?" section which will tell you about any new products I have listed to the website recently. Obviously I will continue to update here with all the latest and greatest, but some may be going to the shop for the first time without coming here.

I would love to know what you think! I plan on doing a revamp to match this blog too, hopefully tomorrow while I wait for my new big felt delivery!

And a final note to say the Heart Pin Rosettes are now back in stock over at the etsy shop. I'll be doing a big stock update on the main shop tomorrow afternoon when I've re-done my numbers!

No comments: