Wednesday 7 April 2010

Seller Spotlight - Glamasaurus


Seller Spotlight: Glamasaurus @ Etsy


* Tell me a little about yourself?
My name is Andreanna. I live in Fribourg, Switzerland, but am originally from the states.

* What is your shop name and what do you sell?
Glamsaurus. I sell all things cute but mainly jewelry and accessories.

* What inspires you to create?
The enjoyment I get from making things.

* What is your favourite item from your shop?
My shrubberies are my favorite since they are an homage to one of my favorite movies and always make me giggle.


* How and where do you promote your shop?
Mainly my blog, My facebook page, and of course twitter.

* What do you find to be the biggest challenge of running your own shop?
Not getting too disappointed when I love something and no one else does.

* What advice would you offer to new sellers?
Don't get descouraged and always work on your photos.

Fun Questions -
* Favourite Colour? Changes right now I like green
* Favourite Book? American Gods by Neil Gaiman
* Favourite Music? I listen to all types of music
* Favourite Season? Fall
* Favourite independant sellers? RusticRainbow her shop makes me squee with delight all the time. Love and a Sandwich I love her Yetis! Rocky the Zombie I have 2 of her paintings for Isabella's room.

No comments: