Friday 25 September 2009

Phew!

I'm well on my way to opening my online store. I'm just getting everything packaged up at the moment, but I thought I'd share a few more sneak previews (even though I am pretty sure no one is reading my blog! lol). I'm having a blast though regardless of how well it all goes. I hope it'll be good experience for when I finally pluck up the courage and go ahead with my dream of having my own shop one day.


Crocheted flowers, these will come in sets of 10. Great for embellishing all sorts of crafty things.


Handmade buttons. Using lots of my lovely fabrics for these. The fawn one's are my favs I think! Will come in a set of 3.


Crocheted hair bows! Definitely my favourite product, 8 different colours so far!


I made these last night. Cute little rainbow keychains.


Heart magnets. Will come in a set of 3. I've got 8 different sets so far.

I've also got the mushroom sets, a couple of owls, some 6x6 paper sets (this is a destash) and lots of other ideas bubbling around in my head. I hope to have everything up for sale within the next week. :D Can't wait!

No comments: