Tuesday 22 September 2009

Latest crafty going's on!

Well I've been busy sewing and crocheting away. I've been debating what to do, and where to sell my goodies as I think I've got quite a bit of stock together now. I've also been weighing up some big changes in my life. But I won't bore you with that. Take a look at some of the things I've been making (this isn't everything, just a very small selection). I'm hoping to get these up for sale soon.


You may remember the mushroom magnets? Well now I have them in 5 different colour sets! I've had the pieces cut out for ages now and I've only just gotten around to stitching them up!


Also magnets. These were fun to make. Each set is different and I used about 8 different colours of felt for the hearts.


Crochet hair bows! There is a clip attached at the back. These are super cute and I have 8 different colours so far!

No comments: