Sunday 6 September 2009

Hey hey hey!

Lack of updates = not too much crafting, lack of updates also = planning.

A few months ago, I was really interested in setting up my own Folksy/Etsy shop - you may remember the owls? And the mushroom magnets? Well yes, anyway life got in the way and I had to abandon the idea for a while.

You see, I've always wanted my very own shop. A craft supplies/tea and cakes/homemade crafty things type shop. It is my dream and I hope one day, when I can gather some money together it will become a reality.

Anyway, so yesterday I had a rather giant brain wave of ideas for products floating around in my head, so I'm now working on these to open my own Folksy. It probably will take a while to get some things together (because I also have another million projects on the go as well as a very busy couple of months ahead). But either way, I'm excited!

So if you don't hear from me for a bit, it is because I am crafting away on SEKRIT PROJECTS.

No comments: