Tuesday 23 November 2010

Blossom Plush + Harry Potter

I have been wanting to make a tree plush for ages and ages and have been sketching ideas for the past few months but nothing has really urged me forward to actually creating anything. Finally, I had a brainwave and this blossom tree was born! 

 I'm really proud of how this one came out. It took a bit of time to put together as all the flower petals are sewn on individually but it was definitely worth the effort!


I decided to make the back a bit cute as well by sewing on a heart. :) The tree is now available at my etsy shop!

---

In other news, I finally saw Harry Potter today and I loved it! I won't spoil anything for you but I did adore the re-telling of the Deathly Hallows bit (hopefully those that have seen it will know what I mean). So inspiring! Bit of a depressing movie overall but I still really enjoyed it. I'm going to London next week and while there, I'm planning on seeing it on the imax so can't wait for that! Roll on June for Part 2!

1 comment:

craftyjemima said...

Your plush is beautiful - so dainty! Bet it took you a while.

I watched Potter last night too and it was sooo good! It was a bit depressing but Ron had a few comedy moments in there and the book is rather depressing too. Need to find someone who hasn't seen it yet to take me again! Roll on part 2 definately :)