Thursday 1 July 2010

Fame at last!


Exciting news today, I'm (well the shop is!) featured in a magazine! Sew Hip to be exact. A few weeks ago the editor posted on twitter asking if anyone had any embroidery pictures that they could use for a feature and in exchange they would write a little something about the shop the picture is from. Well imagine my joy when they said they would use my picture of the embroidery thread bundle!


The picture is on page 86!


And the little snippet about my shop is on the opposite page!

I've never been in a magazine before so this is so exciting for me! :D If you want to check out the magazine for yourself it is issue 19 which has just gone on sale!

Also, don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY!

2 comments:

Thea said...

Yay! Congrats!

Marla Kellman said...

Yeeey!!! Congratulations! XOXO