Saturday 26 June 2010

Hello!

Sorry for the extreme lack of blogging lately. I've been back from Wales for 5 days now and I just haven't had the time or energy to focus on anything.

I had to delay my holiday by a day because I came down with a chest infection and I was on the go the entire week so haven't really had the opportunity to just STOP and GET BETTER. I was back Tuesday; Wednesday was a day filled of packing orders (which by the way, thank you very much! I reached 300 sales while I was gone and I'll be announcing a giveaway/shop special offer on Monday!) and Thursday I was back at the day job, coughing and spluttering away.

Nevertheless, tomorrow at 4pm when I finish work I will promptly be RELAXING and won't stop doing so for 5 days. I really want to try and work on some new designs I've had drawn up for a while, seems like forever since I did a spot of sewing!

Anywho, thank you for sticking with me at this time! I will hopefully have something more substantial to read next week (and don't forget the giveaway!).

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hope you're feeling better soon; those things can drag on if you don't give yourself some time.