Saturday 28 November 2009

Hello!


Bet you can't guess what I'm making??? Heh, lots of pom trees. I finally got my pom pom order on Thursday so I could finally catch up with orders. Got 3 sets sent out yesterday and the rest will hopefully go out on Monday. The one's I'm sewing up now may be the final batch, but I'll keep listing them until I run out of pom's again or the shipping time runs out.

Speaking of, final shipping dates for this Christmas: December 8th for any international destinations and December 17th for the UK. Please make sure you get your orders in to ensure you get them before Christmas!


Added this lovely to the shop today. It's made with a really lovely sparkly yarn. Perfect to add a Christmassy accent to your outfits this winter!

And finally, my Nan came to visit last weekend and look what she brought for me! Dotty felt!! I love it! Not sure what to make with it yet, but I'm sure I'll find the inspiration. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! thanks for linking to my blog :) I was just browsing yours- I love polka dots too (am currently on the prowl for dotty rain boots)!

Leanna