Thursday 13 August 2009

I'm back!

Wow, I've been absent from the blogging world for quite some time! Not much has been happening felt wise at the moment, but I have learnt how to crochet which has been a lot of fun.

I recently made a bag (just finished it last night!) which I made using this pattern: http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/crochet-bag.html from Attic24. It came out great and only took a week to stitch up.




I'm also working on a pink/blue granny blanket. I still need to do a few more rows on that and do the edging but it's coming along quite nicely.
I am still collecting my Petite Blythe's. I really need to update my list on the side because I have quite a few now. And I've also been working hard on my doll's house. Pictures of that can be found at my flickr, the link is on the side. Be back soon!


No comments: