Tuesday 26 October 2010

Atlanta

This is a very brief review of my trip to Atlanta, GA earlier this month. I went with 2 very good friends and we started off by staying in Alpharetta for the weekend which is just beautiful. The weather was gorgeous the entire time we were there, around 80 degrees! Lovely to get some sun in October! After the weekend we headed to downtown Atlanta. Anyway, onto the pictures!

This was the view from the hotel car park. Not too shabby right?

So pretty, fall/autumn is my favourite season and one that is perfect for GA!

We had lots of yummy smoothies while we were there, but this one was by far the best! Strawberry, Banana and Haagen-Dazs icecream. Yum!

Visit to the Cheesecake Factory. This was desert. Most delicious cheesecake I have EVER had. Ultimate Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake. Nom nom nom!

We had lunch at Hooters! Fun!

This is the olympic park in downtown Atlanta.

We visited the CNN Center. Interesting to go around and see them filming!

Shot of downtown.

America goes epic for breakfast. So much food.

World of Coca Cola. This was lots of fun!

We then went to the zoo. I'll do a post about this another day because the animals are adorable and they have Panda's!!

A church in downtown.

On the way home. :(

Overall I had an amazing time. I definitely want to go back sometime! Hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures!

No comments: