Wednesday 25 August 2010

Gorjuss Art!


Gorjuss is a beautiful UK based shop featuring adorable original art by Suzanne. It has been in my favourites on etsy for quite some time and I often look through her lovely art longing to purchase one or two prints for my house but I am one for procrastination and have never been able to decide on anything.

I was saddened to hear that Suzanne has been ill for quite some time after having surgery on her spine and is not doing so great due to various complications. Sketches that used to take an hour are now taking weeks to complete which has had an effect on the family's income. You can read the full story here.

I know we can't do a great deal as a crafting community other than spread the word and share Suzanne's "gorjuss" artwork but I wanted to share some of her work in case you weren't familiar with it. I've now decided on a print that will look perfect in my little crafting space, the one above.

Here's some more favourites:



No comments: