Thursday 25 March 2010

Special offer!

Hi all! Hope you have all had a good week so far. Just wanted to let you know about a special weekend offer I am doing over at the Titchables Etsy shop!

You may or may not be aware, but this week is Euro Week on Etsy. Because I am hugely unorganised, I hadn't really thought to do anything to celebrate but I thought I would do a special offer for the last few days.

From the moment this post goes live until Monday at midnight, I am offering FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on ALL HANDMADE ITEMS - this also includes the fabric buttons sets. To claim this offer, just progress through checkout as normal and EITHER wait for me to send a new invoice OR pay and I will refund the postage via paypal asap!

Sorry I can't extend this to my craft supplies, but I can't afford to do that right now. :)

So check out the Titchables Etsy shop!

No comments: